You probably already have a telework or hoteling program to support people who are working outside the office, but what are you doing to make the workplace attractive and enticing and where people want to work?
Join us for a lively panel discussion and presentation on the techniques, approaches and changes being implemented and tested to counter the isolation often brought by technology, to attract top talent, and to offset the "loss of desk" and "loss of team" commonly reported in cutting-edge workplace change programs. Hear what other workplaces are doing, learn what the leaders and researchers are discovering about the new workplace, and ask your own questions of the assembled panel of industry experts and practitioners.
What you'll hear:
- Workplace design elements that make a difference in engagement
- Innovation centers and specific environments that encourage collaboration
- Techniques for sparking innovation in specific kinds of workers
- First-hand examples of easy home runs and mistakes to avoid
- The new amenities that today's workforce really loves