The changes brought on by the "new workplace" benefits companies and government agencies, but what does it do for the employees? When workers are asked to change their behavior or do something different or extra to help the organization, what do they get in return?
How do we communicate the gains that offset "loss of desk" and "have to reserve a room" so that our people see the benefit and want to participate? What are the new benefits that teleworkers and permanently seated employees will enjoy as part of this new workplace? These questions are answered by industry experts in Workplace, HR and Research who show which gains to communicate to your employees, how to explain them in personal terms and when is the best time to share them.
This session explores two areas and provides guidance in both Personal ROI and how to communicate these gains to those who will benefit:
- What kinds of gains do employees and workers enjoy in these programs
- Examples and real numbers for the "what's in it for me"
- Best ways to communicate personal ROI within your organization
- Tools for showing/demonstrating WIIFM
- Communicating personal ROI to attract top talent