AgilQuest's Product team has created a lot of choices of user interfaces, some to meet specific space-related needs and many to accommodate each user's personal preferences. But which of these interfaces are best for reserving each kind of space? Best for the types of layouts you have? And which are the most popular with older workers? With younger workers? With each kind of your staff members?
Learn how each interface works, the differences between each interface, all the details about the brand new interfaces, and which of these choices are best for your work environment and the right mix for your people.
- Which interfaces do what?
- Which interfaces are best for which purposes?
- Which interfaces will be popular with our people?
- How many and where should we deploy each interface? (i.e. "how many Kiosks will we need?")
- What strategies can we implement with the interfaces for maximum user adoption?