Room Kiosk Digital Display & Scheduling Units That Run on AgilQuest’s Cloud-Based Reservation Management Software now an Intel Market Ready Solution
Workplace reservation software maker AgilQuest has been selected
as a partner in Intel’s Market Ready Internet of Things Program. The company will provide the cloud-based reservation software platform and support for Intel’s Room Kiosk, an interactive flat display panel which enables business employees to instantly schedule and reserve time in meeting rooms and workspaces. Each Room Kiosk sign comes delivered with the necessary hardware, system and application software necessary for full function room scheduling. The displays are based on the Intel® Celeron® N3160 and run Windows. They have integrated POE+, PCAP touch, and programmable RFID.
Intel’s IoT Market Ready Solutions (IMRS) applies business solutions using advanced technology capable of streamlining operations, lowering costs, increasing revenue, and transforming the customer experience across many industries.
“We're very excited about bringing the Room Kiosk touchscreen meeting room sign to the marketplace in partnership with Intel and their MRS ecosystem,” said AgilQuest Chief Revenue Officer, Don Davidson. “The initial feedback from customers has been overwhelmingly positive. This is the start of expanding our relationship with Intel as we continue to work together to create a seamless meeting and collaborative experience from beginning to end.”
Features of the Intel Room Kiosk include:
- Easy to visually locate an available meeting room with the brightly colored screens and LED lights
- Makes checking in, starting early and extending meetings as effortless as possible
- Reservations may be made on the Forum through the touchscreen, web or mobile apps
- Simple, flexible mounting options for quick and easy installation on walls, doors and glass panels
- Integration developed and maintained by AgilQuest for best responsiveness and flexibility
- Room bookings/check in/check-out can be anonymous or authenticated
- Integrated RFID Reader for instant authentication
- Administrator settings for authentication requirements
AgilQuest is a leader in workplace reservation software that brings enterprise-level workplace management, reservation and utilization measurement solutions to any size workplace. The Agilquest Forum introduces the first-of-its-kind capabilities by allowing corporations, landlords and tenants to build working communities across their organizations. With world-class software solutions and trusted analytics tools, AgilQuest empowers organizations with the tools to manage resources and inform decisions with accurate utilization metrics. AgilQuest gives people the freedom to choose the workspaces, meeting rooms, conference areas and any available workplace asset they need to love where they work.